Benefit of the socie where we oper ate success for the website done
Accessories & Fastening System
ROOF TURBO VENT:-
Effective ventilation is an important aspect of a productive force. Fresh air makes people feel more alive and vital, whilst state hot air causes people to feel lethargic and disinterested.
The mechanics involved in the air movement is very simple. The hot air inside the shed tends to rise up. When the turbines rotate, they suck the warm air out through the vent, thereby, bringing out a drop in temperature in the shed and allow supply of fresh air through doors and windows.
The size, number and installation all depend on different factors which include wind velocity, temperature differential, environment conditions, and the size of the building. Turbine vents have been vastly used for many years in residential, agriculture, industrial buildings and warehouses.
POP BLIND RIVETS
• Sealed Type-99.5% pure Aluminium Material
composition to BS 1475 A 199,5
Mandrel: Aluminium (A)
• PD 68A 48 x 11.4 mm
• Tensile Strength: 1060N (2401.bf)
• Shear Strength: 1060 N (240Ibf)
PURLIN TAPE CONSTRUCTION
• Polyester laminated to a polyethylene backing with a high tack, natural rubber adhesive.
• Colors: Silver or Black
BUTYL STRIP SEALANTS
• Range of class A butyl strip sealants for side
& end lap sealing.
• Reduces condensation in built up metal roofing systems
• Prevents air leakage through lap joints
Filler blocks are an essential component in the makeup of modern constructions. When correctly specified and fitted, the profile filler blocks seal the cavities between the profiled sheets and the flashing or purlins. To perform as a true weather barrier the profile fillers should exhibit the following characteristics:
• Adequate compressibility
• Closed cell structure with no porosity
• Heat retention properties
• Long life without embrittlement